Welcome to submit your seminar proposal for ELFACK 2023
Right now, we can offer exhibitors at ELFACK the opportunity to contribute to a strong program and knowledge content at next years exhibition, 9–12 May 2023! We kindly invite you to submit your seminar proposal before November 1st, 2022. There will be two open stages with awareness-raising seminars and cases from the industry’s leading companies and organizations.
Basic criteria for submission
- Be a participating exhibitor or organization at ELFACK 2023
- Has a connection to below themes established for ELFACK 2023:
At ELFACK, a series of parallel activities are taking place, primarily to contribute to skills development. The overall theme of the program is ”Electrification and Digitization – solutions for the circular society of the future” with a focus on the following areas:
• Electrical Installations
• Power Distribution & Smart Grids
• Lighting Technologies & Systems
• Consulting, Engineering and Design
• Energy Management and Building Automation
• Security Solutions
• Solar Energy & PV’s
• E-Mobility Charging
• Energy Storage & Batteries
• Hydrogen & Fuel Cells
- Be current
The proposals can be of different nature, such as inspiration, customer cases, knowledge seminars, new technology or innovations. Above all, we ask for customer cases that will inspire our visitors.
- Customer cases has highest priority in the program
For as much impact as possible, please avoid sales presentations. We ask participating companies, together with their customers, to present up-to-date solutions and experiences within the focus areas above.
To submit a proposal, you must register and create a login. (It is not the same login as for Exhibitor Service Online)
- Each seminar slot is about 25 minutes
- On stage there will be standing tables and standard technical equipment, such as a speaker system and screen
- Technicians are on site for the duration of the stage program
- A seminar at ELFACK is usually 25 minutes long and is to be conducted as a stage presentation with the support of PowerPoint. If another format is desired, such as presentation length or type of lecture (eg workshop), this must be clearly stated in the submitted description.
- Exposure of the seminar will take place on digital screens and on www.elfack.se
Description of seminar item
Must be relevant, notional and comprehensible.
If you register the seminar for another speaker, please check the box and click on the plus sign to add the speaker.
The complete description will also be published on the website. Describe your topic in a way to create an interest from a potential audience. Changes can be made after the application and these can in some cases be initiated by ELFACK as a condition for giving the seminar space in the program.
Biography and photo
Written in third person and can be supplemented with afterwards.
You can log in and make additions as long as the registration is open until, December 1:st.
For your seminar to be considered, the following deadlines apply:
- December 1st, 2022: Proposal submission deadline
- Mars 1st, 2023, we will notify if your seminar has been accepted
ELFACK reserves the right to accept seminars. As a speaker, you are obliged to ensure that:
- That there is a replacement if the speaker is absent for any reason.
- The seminar is original. I.e., written by you alone or as a co-author or that you are the owner / co-owner of the presentation.
- The content has references where applicable. Plagiarism is not allowed.
- Necessary permits are available from employers and customers.
- All sources are listed
Thank you for your proposal and commitment! If you have any questions, welcome to contact the team.